Airblaster is comprised of a group of individuals who aren’t afraid to stray away from the flock to pursue a life of fun, and passion. This unpaid internship position is designed to help those who share in our same interests and beliefs in snowboarding and the workplace. Plus motivated to learn from our marketing/sales teams while contributing a unique perspective.
Position Description & Tasks:
As sales and marketing intern you will be encouraged work hard, have fun and most importantly learn. General tasks will include:
- Help in support of the sales and marketing departments
- Assist with organizing and merchandising sample line
- Assist with customer service tasks, handling emails and phone calls
- Preparation and possibly attend Tradeshows, and assist with customer meetings
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Love snowboarding, and a strong desire to work in the snowboard industry!
- Submit a cover letter and resume
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn and work under supervision
- Working computer knowledge and typing skills
- Microsoft office skills required, Adobe CS skills a bonus
The internship begins November 15th, it will require 10 - 20 hours per week. Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.