- UV Protection
- Soft Foam
- M.I.L.F. technology
- Wide Screen Vision
- Anti Fog
- Strap Clip
- Best Goggle Ever
- Helmet Compatible
- Scratch Resistant Baker Lens
- Double Lens
The most comfortable and fog-free goggle you'll ever own. The Air Goggle won the 2010 Snowboarder Magazine Golden Seal of Approval, tying (with another goggle more than twice its price) for best performance. An extra-wide field of vision, a flexible frame, and amazing lens options round out the functionality. Air Goggles look great on your face, but more importantly, the view from inside looking out is the best you'll find. Why?
- MILF technology:
- Moisture Impermeable Lens Function is created by a PTFE membrane on the inner lens, which allows the air between the two lenses to "breathe" without pulling moisture in. The result: No moisture in between your lenses means no perma-fog to ruin your day.
- Widescreen Vision:
- Our frame shape is extra wide, but rides close to your face, resulting in the widest field of vision of any goggle we've ever tried. You could spend more to buy a spherical goggle to make your face look like an alien spaceship, but we guarantee you won't improve your vision.
- Around the frame and on the front of the lens, Air Goggles have maximum ventilation. Ventilation means air circulation. Air circulation means any sweaty air can escape before it turns your goggles into foggles. Adequate ventilation = no fog = clear vision.
- Instead of a harder plastic frame with a bunch of excess foam, we use a flexible frame with a minimal amount of soft and durable foam. The result is a comfortable and lightweight package with less foam to rip out or obscure your vision.
Try Air Goggles and you'll see. Literally.
Air x Pabst Blue Ribbon can be a dangerous combination, but beer goggles are always a good time!