Terms and Conditions
In the USA all packages ship using UPS, FedEx, or USPS ground services. At the time of shipment from our warehouse tracking information will be sent to the email used on the order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
All orders shipping to Canada are shipped using USPS. There is no way to provide tracking for any USPS orders being sent to Canada at this time.
International Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL with tracking information through to destination
Your country may require you to pay import fees, customs, duties and value added taxes (VAT), etc.
These fees are not included in the price and shipping cost listed on our website.
These charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Airblaster will not replace or offer refunds for orders which are abandoned due to non-payment of taxes and fees required by your country.
**All international sales are final**
Orders leave our warehouse between 3-5 business days, however during certain busy times of the year the process time can be up to 7-9 business days.
When your order is processed you will receive an email confirmation and once your order leaves our warehouse tracking info will be emailed.
If you have any questions on International Shipping please contact email@example.com.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not happy, we're not happy! If you purchased an item on the Airblaster online store and would like to return it or exchange it please follow the directions below.
*International Orders are not available for Return or Exchange*
First please read our return and exchange policy:
- All returns and exchanges must be received within 30 days of the date your order shipped from Airblaster.
- Returns and exchanges must be unworn, clean, undamaged, and have the original tags on the garment.
- Refunds can only be issued to the original card it was placed on.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size or color.
- Customers are responsible for shipping refunds or exchanges back to Airblaster.
- Airblaster will ship exchanges out free of charge.
If your return or exchange falls within our policy listed above please follow the directions below to request a return or exchange.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
· Customer name order was placed under
· Order Number - this number is found on your confirmation email sent to you immediately after your purchase. This number starts with a "W" and has a 4 digit number following it. Example - W1983
· Style, size, color of product you are trying to refund or exchange
· If you are requesting a refund, briefly describe why.
· If you are requesting an exchange, please list which color and size you would like to exchange your product for. We only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size or color.
1. A customer service representative will contact you regarding your refund or exchange request within 1-3 business days. You will be issued an RA (return authorization) number in an email. In this email, you will find shipping instructions on where and how to ship your return or exchange to.
2. Your product will be inspected at our warehouse. Once the inspection is complete we will refund your card or ship out your exchange. You will get a confirmation email once your card has been refunded or once your exchange product has shipped.
Thank you for purchasing an Airblaster product. We make gear that does more than just look great. We make gear that works! If you have an Airblaster product that is not working, we want to fix it for you!
All Airblaster products have a 1 year limited warranty. We offer this warranty against manufacturers defects. We warranty all Airblaster products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear-and tear.
Items Purchased through an Airblaster Authorized Dealer
If you find yourself with an Airblaster product that has a manufacturers defect that you purchased through an Airblaster Authorized Dealer, follow the steps to warranty your product.
1. Visit the shop you purchased your Airblaster product at, explain your problem, request to warranty your product. If you purchased your product through an online retailer, write them an email explaining your problem, attach a photo of the defect, and request to warranty your product.
2. If the shop deems your problem to be caused by a manufacturers defect, they will contact Airblaster customer service and will request an RA (return authorization). The shop will ship your defective product back to Airblaster. If purchased through an online retailer - you will have to ship your product to the online retailer, and they will ship it to us.
3. Your product will be inspected at our warehouse. If it is deemed that the problem is caused by a manufacturers defect, we will issue a replacement product or a credit (see #4). If it is deemed that the problem is not caused by a manufacturers defect, we will ship your product back to the shop.
4. If we have a replacement product in stock, we will ship it to the shop for you. If we do not have a replacement product, we will issue the shop credit and they can refund/credit you.
5. If you feel like your product can be repaired easily, take the following steps to receive a refund for a local repair. Please note we encourage repairs as they are the fastest option to solve a warranty claim. Although many repairs are quite easy, make sure to follow the instructions below before proceeding with the alteration. This is a case by case basis, so definitely talk to the shop first and make sure that they are okay with doing this, as both the shop and Airblaster must first approve the repair.
- Take the defective product to the shop you purchased it from and show them the problem. Tell them that Airblaster states in their warranty policy that we will credit shops for locally repaired garments. If they agree to credit you for the repair, go ahead and find a local seamstress to repair your garment. But before you proceed, take a photo of the problem to use as reference for Airblaster, and for the store where you purchased the garment. Next, obtain a quote (of the cost of the repair) from the local alteration shop and send the quote, along with a photo of the problem to customerservice@myairblaster.
Items Purchased through the Airblaster Online Store
If you find yourself with an Airblaster product that has a manufacturers defect that you purchased on Airblaster's online store, follow the steps to warranty your product.
1. Email email@example.com with the following information
· Customer name order was placed under
· Order Number - this number is found on your confirmation email sent to you immediately after your purchase. This number starts with an "R".
· Style, size, color of product you are trying to warranty
· A brief explanation of the manufacturers defect
· A photo of said manufactures defect - a photo is required to process a warranty claim - no exceptions.
2. A customer service representative will contact you regarding your warranty claim within 1-3 business days. After determining if the warranty claim is valid, you will be issued an RA (return authorization) number in an email. In this email, you will find shipping instructions on where and how to ship your product to.
3. Your product will be inspected at our warehouse. If it is deemed that the problem is caused by a manufacturers defect, we will issue replacement product or a credit (see #4). If it is deemed that the problem is not caused by a manufacturers defect, we will ship your product back to you.
4. If we have replacement product in stock, we will send out the replacement item. You will get a confirmation email letting you know that the replacement item has been shipped. If we do not have replacement product, we will refund your credit card. You will get a confirmation email once your card has been refunded.
5. If you feel like your product can be repaired easily follow the same steps listed above but request that you would like to have your product repaired locally. We will respond to your repair request within 1-3 business days. Please note we encourage repairs as they are the fastest option to solve a warranty claim. If you get the go ahead from Airblaster Customer Service, have the product repaired locally at an alterations shop. Take the receipt of the repair and scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Airblaster will credit your card on file for the repair.
Collection of Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that identifies you individually or allows us to contact you directly (personal information). We may ask for personal information when you purchase a product, enter a contest, request a service, complete a survey, subscribe to news, or engage in some other activity on our site. In connection with these activities, we may ask you for contact information such as your name, telephone number, and email address. When you visit our website, we collect standard information about your hardware and software such as your IP addresses, browser type, operating system, pages visited on our site, referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits. This site visitation data is used to administer the site and provide general statistics regarding the use of Myairblaster.com. Site visitation data is never linked to your personal information, and we do not use it to identify you individually without your permission.
Use of Personal Information
Security of the Information We Collect
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information, and we use a range of technologies and procedures to protect your personal information. For example, we store personal information in a secure, limited access facility; sensitive information transmitted to us through our store (such as a credit card number) is encrypted for transmission using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us.
Protection of Children's Privacy
Myairblaster.com is a general interest website, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Myairblaster.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Myairblaster.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Privacy and Online Forums
Information you post in online forums on the site is accessible to other people who can access the forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Privacy and Tell-a-Friend Forms
When you use a tell-a-friend form on the site, we ask for the friend's name and email address. We will use this information to automatically send the specified email message to the friend. We will not use this information to contact the friend in the future. We will retain the information you provide for tracking purposes. If someone notified through tell a friend wishes to have their information removed from our database they can contact us at email@example.com.
Enforcement of this Statement
If you have questions about the guidelines described in this Policy, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites