Back from 94, with no price change. The Revert Jacket breaks new ground by reaching into the past. Sometimes snowboarding can be more fun when you have a waterproof jacket. A hood can come in handy too, especially one that cinches easily to shut out snow. If you need a bunch of extra gadgets, we make jackets with those. But if you're happy with a clean 10K waterproof hooded jacket with some nice piping, then the Revert Jacket is your new baby.
- 10K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m² breathability
- Blaster Long Fit
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer Strategically Seam Taped Freedom construction
- Freedom Oxford with midweight piping
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Adjustable hood with lycra drawcord
- 2-way zipper at center front
- Tricot lining at main body. Taffeta in sleeves and hood.
- 90's inspired slight oversized fit
- No nonsense elastic cuffs
- Basically, the sickest jacket
- Gas station patch at chest